- First Purchase includes 1-year analytics platform, battery and part replacement
- Connects wirelessly to the GSM.
- Soil quality metrics from three different depths: 6 in. (15 cm.), 18 in. (45 cm.), and 36 in. (91 cm.)
- Requires custom installation kit to ensure the best possible soil-to-sensor contacts
- Plug & Play device with add-on features.
Out of stock
AgrIot is smart agriculture solution for farmers.
The SenseGrass soil probe generates real-time data collection and analysis of all soil types, anywhere in the field. Using 20+ sensors to provide the most detailed soil quality data available, it reports on soil moisture, salinity, and NPK at three different depths, as well as aeration, respiration, air temperature, light, and humidity.
The probe communicates with the cloud via GSM wireless technology, and user data can be accessed on SenseGrass’s dashboard and our Android app. Data and analytics are continually updated, so growers get a real-time look into the plant-available nutrients in their fields’ soils.
The probe consists simply of a head and stake. It’s easy-to-install and intended to remain in the fields all season long. Three sensor cartridges are located at 6 in. (15 cm.), 18 in. (45 cm.), and 36 in. (91 cm.), so growers get a stratified, real-time view of soils.