Internet of Things (IoT)
This course helps one to learn about the new technology named IoT which is mainly about an interconnection between devices and more uses of the internet to reduce the repeatative tasks and to save human energy and time.
Introduction to the Internet of Things
This is an introductory course where you will learn basic concepts on Internet of Things (IoT). This course is mainly designed for Elementary and High School teachers and students. Nevertheless, it can be taken by anyone interested in this subject.
What will you learn in this course?
- What is a network? What kind of networks do we use?
- How did the Internet begin? How does it work?
- What is the Internet of Things (IoT) and where can you apply it
- What is behind an IoT project
- Which technologies are used and how IoT applications are designed
- How are IoT projects designed
- What are: hardware, software, clients and services